Monday, February 16, 2009

Poker Night at Pagan's Crib

Out of the blue, Pagan decided to make fried rice for us for dinner. So, we all prepared ourselves for another poker night at Pagan's.

I have to say, Pagan's really running out of things to say whenever we come to her place, it's always the same phrase,
"Welcome to my 'CRIB'."

Fried Rice was not bad at all, I bet she used tons of ajinomoto!! hahah, Just Kidding. xD. After that, straight on to a few Big2 (锄大D) games, pokers and Black Jack. It was a boring game today, no mood for it really. No offence pagan.

Then, Pictures, Gossips and a little porn. xD



[at the very beginning]


[poker1 - Renze's drunk]

[poker 2 - .... no comment]

[Black Jack - Pagan switched my card with hers!]

[At the end of Card Games:-
Each of us had 2 bottles of Bacardi Breezer -Lemon/Orange]

[Me trying to act drunk, clearly I'm not good at it]

Me and my "spontaneous" brilliant smile.

Me, Pagan (showing off her fake blackjack), Renze


Me, Renze and Eepin

All four of us- Eepin,Pagan,Renze and I


Me going "OMG", which was slightly better than acting drunk

Me trying to drool over naked woman - not that successful. =(



After that, took a few really lame videos and then, left for home.

Dinner was nice, card game was boring, phototime was amusing, videotime was.. dumb.

That concludes my first night of half-term.

No comments: