The snow showers come and go, but the ice stays eternal. No kidding, after one whole week with only about 3 days of snow showers, the snowflakes and ice remains on the ground, beautifying everything it covers.
However, Sun's up today and I don't think the ice and snowflakes are going to make it today. They're starting to melt. ='( My condolences. I'm gonna miss the snow a lot.
According to BBC today, snow ain't coming here anymore. =(, but there's gonna be plenty of sunshine. Can't deny that it's not a good thing - we don't get a lot of sunshine here in this time of month.
Anyway, something new happened yesterday. Drastic change actually. I had my hair cut! Eepin cut it for me and well, she's not that great but she ain't that bad either. There's one fairly obvious HOLE on my head. =( Besides that, my hair seems not that bad for a first timer.
Now, I looking forward to Spring. =). Seems like it was just yesterday that it was January. How time flies eh? Oh well, Half term next week and after that, it'll be the final battle ( damn that's so cliche) and we're off facing another whole new world. How I wish time could slow down.
Well, this sucks so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment