Saturday, February 14, 2009

Norwich & University

Went to Norwich today. I have to say, Norwich can be both modern and medieval city, not to mention peaceful and harmonious.


I have to be honest now - I'm falling in love with University of East Anglia. That place is absolutely peaceful and beautiful.

The student accommodation block is built rather creatively. It looks very much like a ziggurat and the scenery out from the windows of the rooms are gorgeous. Blue cloudy sky with perfect green field and a river.


Student accommodation is also very very near to lecture halls and other university facilities, very convenient. =) The whole campus looks rather old but believe me, their facilities are state of the art modern, including one HUGE gym with
EVERYTHING e.g. swimmingpools, rockclimbingwall, courts etc etc..


Well, sadly, it's far away from the city and I don't suppose you have a lot of entertainment there. And I bloody didn't apply there. =( Just accompanied Renze there for her open day since it's her birthday and first day of half-term.


A picture of an Old-Fashioned pole.


Leaving Norwich.



Yeah, not much pictures really.
The Tour guide person was guiding us all around,
would feel really dumb if had to ask him to wait
so that I could take some pictures.


Well, there's always picture in their webpage,
which I have no idea what the webpage is. XD - Google it.

No comments: