Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Huh? Tag?

I'm a tag virgin. I got no idea how this works. Do I just copy and paste the instruction??
I'll just do that. >.<


Direction: Once you've been tagged you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them. [I'm breaking the tag chain! muahahahah =)]




1) I have an undesirable need to please people. Hmm.. some prefer the term "sucking up", I wouldn't disagree.

2) When I need good advice, I put my itunes to shuffle and play. Friends and family gives crappy advice most of the time.

3) I like sarcasm. Sarcasm makes me laugh.

4) "Dammit Woman, pull yourself together!! Have some Pride for the LOVE of GOD!!!!"
[the direction said something random!!]

5) I find the words "banana", "coconut", and "papaya" very very interesting. Just these 3 words for now.

6) I still watch cartoon and I'm never ever going to quit watching them. Hey, you get to be young once, but you can always be immature.

7) My words speaks louder than my actions. My mind speaks so much louder than my words. If only I could move things with my mind...

8) I don't care! I just wanna get into Uni!!

9) If internet doesn't exist, I don't exist.

10) I'm very very mean. I'm literally a bitch.

11) I like different accents. My Favourite accents are Irish/Scottish [they sound exactly the same to me - very melodious, like singing] followed by French accent.

12) "Give me your money you punk!"

13) The angrier my close friends get, the happier I get.. [I did say I'm mean right?]

14) I don't get porn. Seriously, what's up with Huge Boobs and Curves? I think I'm not mature enough to err.. appreciate?

15) I have a serious case of short-term memory lost. Very very serious case. I think I might have a brain tumour.

16) My goal is to.. pay back the money my parents "invested" in me, then start smoking.


I like number 4 the most. Got it from F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 10 episode 1. =)

1 comment:

char said...

HAHHAH quoting phoebe? hahah =)
why do u want to start smoking?!?!?!?!omg i will BITCH SLAP YOU if u start, lim hoong leong!!

love number 9. and agree completely!!! hahahah